Privacy and Copyright Compliance Policy
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GamesLodge.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
GamesLodge.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT GamesLodge.com OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
GamesLodge.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN TBS'S WEB SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT GamesLodge.com) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE MATERIAL THAT YOU READ IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
Third-party trademarks are used solely for describing the games indexed herein and no license or other affiliation is implied.
We do not claim ownership of any games featured - unless explicitly specified on the game page or the game file - on this website and can not be held responsible for any damage caused by the games listed on this website.
All games are copyrighted or trademarked by their respective owners or authors.
For any copyright related issues please contact the game author - we try to provide a author link for every game.
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner 's authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices : contact[at]miniclip-games[dot]net .
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
GamesLodge.com Practices Regarding Cookies
GamesLodge.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
* Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited in a GamesLodge.com product or service.
* Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using GamesLodge.com products or services.
* Deliver advertisements relevant to your interests when you visit the branded GamesLodge.com network of web sites or sites in the GamesLodge.com advertising network outside of the branded GamesLodge.com network of sites, using a cookie that gathers anonymous information based on visits to GamesLodge.com network sites.
o If you would rather not receive customized advertising off of the branded GamesLodge.com network of web sites, you can opt-out of this service.
* Provide general internal and customer analytics.
* Conduct research to improve GamesLodge.com's content, products and services.
* To support security measures such as requiring re-logging into a GamesLodge.com product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
* To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
Other Companies' Cookies on GamesLodge.com
* In addition to GamesLodge.com using cookies, we allow certain third parties and affiliates to set and access their cookies on your computer.
* Those companies provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers.
What is the DoubleClick DART cookie?
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on our website. When users visit our website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage the ads on the site and across the web.
We allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements within our web pages. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
GamesLodge.com may also include a file, called a web beacon, from these ad networks within pages served by GamesLodge.com so the networks may provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers.
Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network's servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
GamesLodge.com "targets" some ads to users that may fit a certain profile – for example, men interested in financial services.
GamesLodge.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, when you view or interact with an ad the possibility exists that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. GUESTS
We do not collect any personal information on this website. However, our web server logs all visitor information and we use this for statistical purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.